JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Inspired by a couple other threads that I didn't want to derail. I wouldn't normally engage in such blasphemy, but I could see mounting a light-weight light system on this one:

spacecowboy1-jpg.563522

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Get a handguard for it and then go look at mlok stuff by arisaka defense.

Look for options in a .410 pump light mount kit . Should be close to diameter of mag tube .
Btw , you are going to hades for this.
If that's a Marlin, you are going to the basement of hades. JK

Thanks all for the thoughts. Random replies:

• The Hill People one was the only was I finding. Looks like it fits the bill.
  • The handguard makes sense, though I just don't like it from an aesthetic stand point. And, yes, I'm aware the base gun is debatable in that category to begin with. Most of our lever-guns are blued steel and wood. One is stainless and wood. Then there is this thing.
  • Not a fan of optics on leverguns either and any I acquired are not so equipped, though we do have a gifted Savage 99 with a vintage scope. I wouldn't have thought so, but I really like that rifle.
  • As to the final resting place of my immortal soul, yah, that's pretty much a foregone conclusion due to my debaucherous ways. Might as well go out in a final blaze of depravity on all fronts. :p

On the CST, which doesn't have a nice wood stock or forend, I don't think adding a rail is that bad of a thing. Nor a suppressor, nor a red dot (which I'm patiently waiting for a mount to come to market for)

ACC4F07E-F4ED-48C2-85A2-DD1BB6CF182E.jpeg

There's a lot of articles written about the shadow a suppressor makes with a light mounted behind it.
I did see a dog legged extension rail that helps move the light towards the end of the suppressor, but they were made for slotted hand guards

1611631471027.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews