JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-lifestraw-family-10-outdoor-water-filter-3

lifestrawfamily-web-optimized.jpg

That's a good deal. I've not seen them for less than $75 before. And this is a must have for your home kit. Don't pass on this deal. If you don't know the product, check it out and see what it can do.

That's a good deal. I've not seen them for less than $75 before. And this is a must have for your home kit. Don't pass on this deal. If you don't know the product, check it out and see what it can do.

I totally agree this is an awesome deal. Now I'm kicking myself because I spent $78 for mine. :(

Last Edited:
What I see is "Not yet Available"
When it is available and I see people are receiving something here I may order a couple of them. Have one already at twice that price.

Not bad, I have two, spent $54 each a while back. Personal systems are the Sawyer one that's rated for 100,000 gallons

Just out of curiosity why would you choose a lifestraw over the Sawyer mini?

There are advantages to having a Lifestraw Family if you are holed up somewhere and not on the move. The passive water filtration system is why we purchased one. Keep it topped off and it filters while we do other stuff. Could be setup to filter while you sleep, prepare food etc.

On the move is hands down Sawyer Mini.

It doesn't hurt to have both to cover all bases.

My patroit supply has them for 19.95 every now and then
and 72 hour food supply for 9.95 every now and then
and you name it under the sun on there site for emergency prepaired minded folks

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top