JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone out there in the market for a Liberty Mystic X? I am kicking around the idea of getting one for my blackout and as a general "go to" suppressor.

Dan-Dee Sales down in Sweet Home is a Liberty dealer and has great pricing. $690 for the suppressor, and there would be a slight discount of more folks were interested. The price would drop to $665 each if 3 or more of us were to buy.

This pricing is better than silencer shop or any other place I can find, plus you would not have to deal with the transfer and you keep your business with a local Oregon shop.

Dustin

Yea, I know what you mean. I was also looking at the ACC 762-SDN-6 but all things considered I keep going back to the Mystic. Although the others give more options, I just don't ever see myself shooting the larger caliber's suppressed.

I went with the Omega as a dedicated unit for my 9" Blk. I couldn't be happier..but the manufacturers have made choosing difficult! Lots of great options, and the Mystic was certainly in the running for me...

I went with the Omega as a dedicated unit for my 9" Blk. I couldn't be happier..but the manufacturers have made choosing difficult! Lots of great options, and the Mystic was certainly in the running for me...
How do you like the Omega? I have one in nfa jail right now.

The surefire SOCOM300 also looks like a nice one

I had mine sent to my local indoor range so I could play with it while I wait..I recommend that option to anyone that has the option.

That being said, the Omega is stuuupid quiet as for as I am concerned. Kinda sounds like a phone book being slammed shut when you are on the gun, but standing a few feet away while someone else shoots it is way different..much quieter. I am super happy with it.

I did look at the Surefire, and also the Gemtech GMT 300Blk. Realistically, I probably wouldn't hear the difference between all three. The short length of the Omega sealed the deal. If you are near Spokane, look me up. We can go play. I am planning to go to the suppressor shoot in Renton in August, but I'm not sure I'll have my Omega. I believe reps from Liberty and Silencerco will be there...:D

I just bought one for that purpose. But mainly I intend to use mine on a .357 mag levergun. I had to have it form 3 from Texas though, so another 3 month wait on top of the other probably 6+ month wait,,, :confused:

I was really going back and forth on these two and pulled the trigger on the Omega, reason. I wanted to shoot more than subsonic 308 through it. Would it have been great to put on a .22, yes but not for 700$. If you never intend to shoot anything more than subsonic 300, that includes supersonic 300, then a mystic x would be a wonderful choice, but I wanted to shoot supersonic 300 and 308 through my can. and I can even go to 300 win mag if I want so that's always a nice feature.

my 2c :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads