JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mcminnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nosler 30; M48 liberty purchased New in early 2016. Serial number N04578. Composite stock, blued 26" barrel. Like new.

The Nolser30 is a 30-caliber magnum cartridge, similar in power to 300 Weatherby, and slightly more capacity than the 300 Win Mag. (cases hold 87.3 grains water, 300 Weatherby at 90.0 grains, and 300WM at 78.2 grains water using 210 grain bullet). If you're into long range hunting of large game, this is your rifle! The 210 grain ABLR (AccuBond long range) projectile, with a BC .730, leaves the muzzle at 3000 feet / sec, with 4200 ft-lbs. of muzzle energy, retaining 2000 ft/sec and nearly 2000 ft lbs. of energy at 800 yards. At least that's what is printed on the box of Nosler ammo!

The factory trigger has no take up and breaks clean at 2 lbs. Even my amateur skills consistently shoot 1 MOA with Nosler factory ammo, and this barrel is barely broken in.

The scope mounted is a Vortex VHS 6.5-24 X 50, second focal plane, BDC reticle, using quick detach mounts. Scope and mounts not included in rifle bid price; offered separately for $450 to the buyer; otherwise, will keep scope.

I am also offering 5 boxes of 180 grain Nosler AccuBond, and 5 boxes of 210 grain ABLR ammunition, a Redding deluxe Master Hunter-Carbide 3 die set (item 29817), and 104 pieces of once fired in this rifle brass. I will make the ammo, dies and brass available first to the buyer of the rifle if interested. The ammo is $90 per box, The die is $200, the brass is $104. Otherwise, they go to auction.

DSC_4947.JPG DSC_4944.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top