JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale or trade, Leupold "Pioneer" 4X scope with the box, rings and mounts and literature. This is in mint condition and doesn't look to have been mounted on a rifle. Made in the mid-'50's and is just right for the collector or for that same period rifle that needs the right scope. It is as near to complete as I can tell but I think there is an adjustment wrench that is not with the package. I can send other photos if needed. I am asking $150 which is in line with what I have seen for sale on the net. Open to offers or will trade for factory ammo. I am in Lebanon and will meet with a serious buyer within reasonable distance. Please PM me or call me at 541-401-1063, I don't text.

MVC-092S.JPG MVC-091S.JPG MVC-093S.JPG MVC-094S.JPG MVC-095S.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top