JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't been able to find many reviews specifically on this optic...

<broken link removed>

I am looking at putting my first optic on my AR. The gun is built primarily for close range, but the idea of having a variable 1-3x magnification has really peaked my interest. Along with that, is the idea that you have a crisp reticle that is illuminated, rather than a holographic dot.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with this optic? I am looking at a brand new one, in my local gun shop for just under $800... seems like a really good price to me if you see what these usually go for, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I should consider in that price range?

I can't say that I have any intentions of being able to reach out and hit a target at great distance, but the idea of having a certain amount of magnification really has me looking at this over an Eotech or Aimpoint, at the moment.

Any input is more than appreciated!!

I have one and I love it. Used it in iraq for a year as well. I like the idea of the reticle always being there even when the battery is dead. Worked great and if you found one for under 800 I would swoop it up. I got mine donated to me from the company

Buy it! it's really a top notch scope. And its looks mean as ****! Infantry503 hit it on the head, having the ability to use it without it being illuminated is really nice.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top