JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$133
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Older Leupold M8 fixed 4x magnification. Gloss blue finish with duplex reticle. Good condition glass. Good cosmetic condition but it's not perfect. There is Slight edge wear on a few of the sharp edges and a few marks from handling/use.. Very slight ring marks. Nice scope that you won't be afraid to use. Could use a good cleaning. Priced to sell at $133 shipped via USPS PRIORITY INSURED. Payapal (ff or add 3%) Zelle, Usps mo, crypto.

08AADE8A-21CF-47DD-A0F0-5C2103E8385B.jpeg 0B7C6342-EDAC-4204-8AD7-5FCA04596E00.jpeg 1CAFFFDC-30D4-40AF-B594-194AEE70DE96.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks Andy! I figured it would be gone already. Do you think my price is a little high? I may cross post it to another forum so first I'll take it gets the goods.

You are very welcome

The last one of these scopes I bought used was about 5 years ago..and it was $100 , it looked to be about the same shape as yours

I would expect this scope to be in the $130 - $200 range , depending on condition.
I think your price is good.

My guess as for the why ain't it sold yet , is that it is solid , basic "no fancy name or frills" kinda scope...made for a classic hunting rifle...and the interest in these , just ain't there , at the moment.
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top