Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Leupold 8.5-50x50 LRP TMR RFP $775

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$775
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Apalacia
State
Other
Selling a Leupold 8.5-25x50mm that is absolutely like new. Comes with box and all paperwork. Sold the gun it was on and do not need it at this time. Scope is 4 months old. Never in field. As close to new as you can get. Second focal plane. Mil adjustments. TMR reticle. If you have any questions please ask. $775 and split shipping @ $10 each. Thanks for looking

Leupold LRP

Scope Weight: 22.4 oz
Length: 14.6"
Magnification Range: 8.5-25x Scope Objective Diameter: 50mm Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm Scope Turret Adjustment: 0.1 mRAD
Parallax Adjustment: Side focus Reticle Position: First Field of View: 11.2' - 4.4' @ 100 yds Eye Relief: 5.3" - 3.7"
Scope Finish: matte black
MPN 172346

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect