JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ALL Veterans never pay any taxes we paid the ultimate tax

15823050_1025390247567598_728134526661284834_n.jpg

IMHO all veterans should be exempted as they laid it on the line just the same, they also suffer the same "familial/financial strains" from deployments, and unaccompanied overseas tours... EVERYONE'S primary MOS is "rifleman"... all to the benefit of a growing idiocracy.

Besides, the impact would be minimal since only about 1% of the total population serves in any capacity.

;)

And as much as I respect ANY AND ALL Veterans,not all of them turned out to be good people after their service.
Yes,they laid it all on the line,but I don't believe that gives us a free pass.
I'll go so far as to say that anyone with pride or dignity wouldn't accept freebies or accolades because of Veteran status..Maybe it's just me.

Just combat infantrymen? What about field artillery? Tankers?
Are those jobs not dangerous? Where do we draw the line?
It's a nice idea in a way, but I respectfully disagree:
Veterans should not be made even more of a seperate caste made even more different from the rest of the people. We've already gone too far (IMHO) away from the ideal of the Citizen Soldier of old. You serve because you are a Patriot who takes on the burden of protecting the Republic as your personal responsibility, you don't (I hope) do it for the perks.

IMHO all veterans should be exempted as they laid it on the line just the same, they also suffer the same "familial/financial strains" from deployments, and unaccompanied overseas tours... EVERYONE'S primary MOS is "rifleman"... all to the benefit of a growing idiocracy.
Besides, the impact would be minimal since only about 1% of the total population serves in any capacity.
;)
I totally agree. Every person in uniform has their life on the line whether in a combat zone or not.

I am not against paying taxes I am against paying for others because they are too damn lazy to pay thier own share and instead use my tax dollars as a source for thier income. I should pay my own fair share not mine and several others.

I got a law for you, NO NEW LAWS, until we figure out all the current laws that need enforced and arent, and remove the old laws that dont apply. Moratorium on new laws for five years. Lets teach the current ones and enforce those before we keep making new laws every session.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top