JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone bought a Glock slide from LEO Precision? Mid level price and seem to have decent reviews. Selling on eBay and GBroker.
We have launched our brand new website and stand behind every product we make as we are the factory. We have full quality control over all of our products. We have a no hassle return policy as well. Give us a shot and we believe you won't be disappointed. Here's the link to our new website: https://leoprecision.com

…. Do those make you a better shooter? Or just more fan boys on instagram?
It doesn't matter if it's accurate or reliable. The owners can't shoot worth crap, anyway. Its meant to give your opponents a moment of utter confusion, then during the "pause", it allows more time to exploit hide, P your shorts and evade technics.

May we ask why?
Many vote with their wallet. eBay and their deeply imbedded services are extreme anti-gun. GB on the other hand simply has a long standing poor record overall across the board and the final nail in their coffin was the recent willful data breech of customer info.

It can be seen that selling firearm related products on either is kind of non-conguous (anti-gun and anti-privacy) with the selling platforms. There is likely a little bias and "guilt by association" for product suppliers using their services and many might say you're better off, long term, developing your own internet presence and reputation.

To each their own, but in case you were curious why pro-2A folks might not be open to purchasing your products though those outlets... now you know. ;)

Gotcha. Incredibly appreciate the time you took to bring that to our attention. We completely understand. We are definifinitely Pro 2A and it's been incredibly difficult running a firearms parts business with all the obstacles, challenges, politics we have to face in doing so. We eventually had to start somewhere and now, have our own online presence at leoprecision.com and it definitely took awhile for all the other things you mentioned that had to be dealt with when we started. We never collect anyone's data. Don't ever need to. So there's never any Data to turn over as some of the other Big Wig Companies have already done. Do not require anyone to sign up or register in order to purchase any of our products. We have a no hassle return policy. We don't spend our money in Washington. Oregon, CA and NY for those reasons. Thanks again for your response and anything else we can help with, please let us know. Have a great afternoon.

We would like to distribute slides to distributors that can re market them under their own brand or the Leo Precision brand, like we currently do for other distributors who design their own slides that we manufacturer for them.:cool:

I have bought a slide and slide parts kit from them off their ebay site. here are my first impressions.
1. slide came in packaged pretty good, box the slide came in had plenty of foam and hard case. they added the slide kit the box.
2. didnt see any abnormal issues out of the box tested it out with my psa dagger and fit fine.
3. slide kit was fine until i had to do some tweaks to the plastic plunger. a little excess plastic shavings not removed from manufacturing.
4. slide was 139 which didnt hurt my wallet and has rmr cuts already with a plate.

On another note, I have heard that the firing pin breaks but I will find out if this is true.

But like with everything you gotta pay to play, hopefully this is not the case. I mean the slide looks great. Also its paired with a dirty bird threaded barrel.

I have bought a slide and slide parts kit from them off their ebay site. here are my first impressions.
1. slide came in packaged pretty good, box the slide came in had plenty of foam and hard case. they added the slide kit the box.
2. didnt see any abnormal issues out of the box tested it out with my psa dagger and fit fine.
3. slide kit was fine until i had to do some tweaks to the plastic plunger. a little excess plastic shavings not removed from manufacturing.
4. slide was 139 which didnt hurt my wallet and has rmr cuts already with a plate.

On another note, I have heard that the firing pin breaks but I will find out if this is true.

But like with everything you gotta pay to play, hopefully this is not the case. I mean the slide looks great. Also its paired with a dirty bird threaded barrel.
Keep me posted please 🙏

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads