JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My tin-foil hat may be on a bit too tight but a couple things came to my attention this week which have me looking to buying more property for the purpose of gardening and keeping some protein on hand:

My wife has a friend, from college, who lives in the Fresno area. That family (three generations of farmers) has 40 acres of nut trees but is choosing to leave for Florida because California is forcing them to fallow 75% of their land in the name of water conservation. The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act has been slowly altered since 2014 to strangle small farms and will likely result in 500,000 to 780,000 acres of farmland to go back to nature. This friend warned my wife to look for a tomato-based product shortage after this summer because of the lost yield out of California.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/feb/27/california-groundwater-sgma-law-farmers

Another concerning development is a trend of ballot initiatives, in multiple states, that could destroy the ranching economies of those states. Oregon's Initiative Petition 13 and Colorado's Protect Animals from Unnecessary Suffering and Exploitation both seek to strip ranchers of their livelihood in the name of the humane treatment of beef. I understand these movements are far from being voted into law, however, banning slaughter, animal husbandry, and transportation of livestock would obviously drive the country further into chaos. I cannot help be see these as the precursors for food rationing.

What do you all think? Is this just some PETA shenanigans or a glimpse into the future of authoritarianism?

The water situation is bad down there. Groundwater depletion has literally caused the ground to sink in some places. It seems to me they should require cities to cut residents instead since the farm was there before many of CA residents and their swimming pools.

The water situation is bad down there. Groundwater depletion has literally caused the ground to sink in some places. It seems to me they should require cities to cut residents instead since the farm was there before many of CA residents and their swimming pools.

Funny thing about that-- if you look on the back of a bottle of Nestle bottled water you can see the many Cali locations water is taken from & sold around the world-- seems wrong to allow Nestle to continue to basically steal Cali's water while shutting down farmers

Commiefornia hasn't built a new reservoir in decades while adding tens of millions of new residents(legal and illegal). They don't maintain the ones they do have and can't keep them at capacity. The infrastructure is a joke. The propaganda is outta control. Their multi-year drought was declared over a couple years ago yet most of their damns couldn't be filled to capacity due to structural issues. Progressive Commies that run the state live like fat cats while raping the working man and middle class.

nestle has been pumping millions of gallons of clean Michigan well water to their bottling plants for free. While Flint, MI residents have been drinking and bathing in filthy polluted water for years.

Man's greed knows no bounds.

Last Edited:
As to food supply, Australian farmer's are fighting a plague of mice. It is almost unbelievable. And, none other than Peta is raising a stink over the treatment of mice. Can't make this up.

You need to be more woke, brah. It's like, racist and stuff, you know? For real these new laws are straight fire. Keeping it 100.

Or whatever kids these days say.....

All part of "THE GREAT RESET".
Before Bubba Cliton & Witch Hillary the US had a 3 month reserve supply of food.

During their reign it went down to a matter of days.
They had seen fit to supply the rest of the world.

During that same time frame a friend w/ a license to produce & sell honey showed me a letter from the Dept of Agriculture telling commercial seed growers that it was illegal to produce seeds who's plants would replicate themselves in kind.

I still have the vacuum sealed "Survival packet" of everything one would need to grow and They will all replicate in kind.

These came from a group of Olde Timey Hippies, the Kool Kid ones, who had a farm out towards Dufur and it couldn't be seen from the road.

Just Sayin.... Nibbs.gif

Dunno how much he bought, but bachelor Bill (Gates) has apparently been buying up farmland like...well...crazy. Can't grow calcium carbonate to cool the earth, so what part of the great resent will it play?

My tin-foil hat may be on a bit too tight but a couple things came to my attention this week which have me looking to buying more property for the purpose of gardening and keeping some protein on hand:

My wife has a friend, from college, who lives in the Fresno area. That family (three generations of farmers) has 40 acres of nut trees but is choosing to leave for Florida because California is forcing them to fallow 75% of their land in the name of water conservation. The Sustainable Groundwater Management Act has been slowly altered since 2014 to strangle small farms and will likely result in 500,000 to 780,000 acres of farmland to go back to nature. This friend warned my wife to look for a tomato-based product shortage after this summer because of the lost yield out of California.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/feb/27/california-groundwater-sgma-law-farmers

Another concerning development is a trend of ballot initiatives, in multiple states, that could destroy the ranching economies of those states. Oregon's Initiative Petition 13 and Colorado's Protect Animals from Unnecessary Suffering and Exploitation both seek to strip ranchers of their livelihood in the name of the humane treatment of beef. I understand these movements are far from being voted into law, however, banning slaughter, animal husbandry, and transportation of livestock would obviously drive the country further into chaos. I cannot help be see these as the precursors for food rationing.

What do you all think? Is this just some PETA shenanigans or a glimpse into the future of authoritarianism?
Why don't Tear Gas Ted and the Clown Council pass a ordinance banning the serving of slaughtered animals in Po'tland?
Then, the newly formed "Protein Commission", headed by mega-beotch Suk Rhee, can get themselves on News Vids doing things like a mass arrest at the City Club, while useful idiots have surrounded Big Pink and are trying to set it on fire while PPD pass through their riot with arrested City Club guests.

While the above may seem absurd, I believe we are not that far from that scenario becoming reality.

As to food supply, Australian farmer's are fighting a plague of mice. It is almost unbelievable. And, none other than Peta is raising a stink over the treatment of mice. Can't make this up.

Small aside:
Anyone else wondering: 18.5" barrel, cylinder choke, 15 yards, what's the take?
Die, vermin!

Yep!! Devin Nunes and Victor Davis Hanson, both multi-generation California farmers, have been sounding the alarm on the crazy Cali "costal" elites' water restrictions for decades.

And the 8+ billion people that rely on American corn & wheat, etc., get to pay more, and more, and more, because of idiot policy and laws that the political and elite class keep regulating.

Term limits would be a good start fixing stupid like this, and help us…

Afraid this lunacy won't stop...
.... until the food shortages result in Politicians becoming a food source.:s0012:

"BBQ, boil, bake, fry, or spun on a spit, there's no way to make 'em not taste like the bag of festering a55holes that they are... but, hey, I guess we can feed them to Democrats.... they'll swallow anything." .... Grampa G.

Well......with all the illegals entering and already in CA. In addition to the other social costs. Yeah.....they drink water too.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Afraid this lunacy won't stop...
.... until the food shortages result in Politicians becoming a food source.:s0012:

"BBQ, boil, bake, fry, or spun on a spit, there's no way to make 'em not taste like the bag of festering a55holes that they are... but, hey, I guess we can feed them to Democrats.... they'll swallow anything." .... Grampa G.
Soylent-green-its-people.png

Aloha, Mark

Now come on, don't you guys know that food grows in grocery stores?

we've got this magical tech where a truck shows up with a trailer and BOOM, food on shelves! and even if they aren't on the shelf someone can just get the reserves in the back.

DUH!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top