JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
So I built this several years ago back when 5.45x39 was like $129 a case I have only shot 150 rds through it and it's just taking up space. This has a Model 1 sales 20" Hbar barrel. I did a crappy job of mounting the front sight base it was my first attempt but its solid and pretty straight. The bolt is a DPMS bolt that modified to shoot 5.45x39 the receiver simply had the ejection port welded over with a pc from another receiver and a left side port cover cut. It may not be pretty but if you are sitting on a pile of 5.45x39 and left-handed it would be plenty of fun. The PRI big latch is not included but it will have a regular charging handled included so it will be a complete upper

I will part out as follows
Receiver $65 For use with DPMS LH Uppers won't work with stag.
LH 5.45 Bolt With RH carrier works with DPMS Southpaw style uppers NOT STAG. $200
Barrel $300

lew3lew.jpg
V0BRYA2.jpg
BRgPIcI.jpg
b9xUq7W.jpg
jhdzFk8.jpg
V7sXA9d.jpg

Trades considered please note when offering trades please note trade value of your items or at least say I will trade this for that. Some of the specific parts I am looking for are 450 Bushmaster upper or parts, 20" 5.56 barrels, A1 and A2 upper receivers A2 rear sight parts, and Left-handed Ar15 Ar10 Lr308 parts, used TR20 and Colt parts, bi-mart or Walmart .22 at their prices or close to it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It was originally a right side eject but the port was welded welded shut to make a left handed receiver. This was done before Stag made left handed uppers.

The original DMPS flat top receievers were really bulky

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top