JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
ROCHESTER
State
Washington
Hey guys, I've been looking forever, I really want to build a custom 700 but I'm left handed, so if I'm putting in the work I dont want a right handed rifle. So either an action or a full rifle works for me. I dont want to spend a fortune, otherwise I'd buy a custom action. I'd prefer a long action but thats not too important to me.

Please if you have one not being used, or maybe you know a lefty that isn't shooting anymore. I should have bought one while remington was still making them... but now I'm here.

Thanks everyome!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Currently planning a custom lefty 300wm for myself. The struggle is real, especially at that price point. Good luck with your search!

I've picked up three Savage LH actions in the past two months to do the same. Brownells still had LH Rem 700 LA when I started, but I had three barrels on hand made for Savages.
You might also want to consider Howa or Tikka LH actions.

Thanks for your quick replies guys! I have looked into other brands and platforms. And to be honest am not a huge fan of remington, but I was given a real nice 700 chassis to build on. I will also be doing all the work myself and will be sure to take the time to blueprint the reciever and make it much better than any production remington. If I dont get a remmy eventually ill have to look into selling the chassis and starting from scratch with another manufacturer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.