JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Catholic school we were all taught left handed people are all in cahoots with the devil!!

But seriously I always thought the Ruger #1 rifles were always a good choice, because they could be used by someone of either persuasion. Hold resale value, built solidly, and look pretty cool to me.

Or you could start with one of these and just go nuts.

Last Edited:
Yeah, i havent seen a lefty CTR either. Not that id want one. There are more benefits to using a right handed, especially a precision bolt gun like the CTR, where you would be shooting it off the bench or other supported position. IE: bipod etc..

I am a lefty and I wouldn't know how to shoot a left handed bolt gun.

Funny, I'm trying to sell my CTR 6.5CM for a Bergara. :cool:

Kruelj, i saw a really nice Bergara at a shop lastnight. It was a beauty. Some are accuracy tested and labeled differently if they shoot better than others. This was one such rifle. Had a label on it ".408", so its a guaranteed shooter. Appeared to be cerakoated sniper gray with a dark dray and black stock. Pretty sweet rifle.

I think the mandatory use of a lefty rifle is for a hunting rifle. To minimize fumbling while doing manipulation in the field and enhancing safety. Using the right handed bolt for my uses , prone or supported bench , the right hand is fine.

Kruelj, i saw a really nice Bergara at a shop lastnight. It was a beauty. Some are accuracy tested and labeled differently if they shoot better than others. This was one such rifle. Had a label on it ".408", so its a guaranteed shooter. Appeared to be cerakoated sniper gray with a dark dray and black stock. Pretty sweet rifle.

Where? Convo please. :)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR