JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Laser Device, Inc. OTAL-A green (not red) visible carbine laser. Read up about the specs and the price here: <broken link removed>

It's boss, and it's small and light. I love this thing and it's fairly visible even during the day. I have a remote Surefire Remote Dual Switch for Weaponlight + ATPIAL Laser Device that links it to a Surefire M961XM07 weaponlight. Specs here: SureFire SR-D-IT Remote Dual Switch for Weaponlight + ATPIAL

SureFire M961XM07 Millenium Universal WeaponLight

As you can see I have a buttload of money invested into these. I love them, but I'm moving to smaller weaponlights now.

LDI OTAL-A: $725
Remote dual switch: $40
Surefire-M961XM07: $225

If you buy them all together, I will let you have the entire package $1000, rifle(s) not included obviously. Pics:

Esstac Boar MOLLE vest for 6x - 5.56 stanag mags. Also included 4 double stack pistol mag pouches. I really like the setup, but I've gone to a belt setup mostly, and don't really use this much anymore. Specs: Esstac Chest Rig, Boar

I'd do $80 firm

I have a Surefire M500A dedicated carbine weaponlight with a KT4 bezel (just like an M500B now) w/ white LED nav lights. $225 SPF

Remington 870 Hogue shortened length of pull buttstock. Great for your kid or the Mrs. Or a short Asian dude like myself :) $30

CMMG LPK. I panicked and bought it when LPK's were stupid high, but I really don't need another. $65

Lasermax Glock 19 guide rod laser. I love it and used it for a long time in my CCW. An excellent accessory for your Glock with needing a special holster. $200

100rds of 8mm Mauser (7.92x57mm), Yugo I believe, all on strippers. $50 - Sold to JV100

Flak Jacket $20 - you come to me for this price.

Ammo can w/ 5.7x28mm once fired brass. $25 - you come to me for this price.

Everything is FTF SW Portland, preference given towards that. Shipping will cost extra. Thanks for looking.

Shane

View attachment 140588 View attachment 140589 View attachment 140590 101_1729_zps529fa944.jpg View attachment 140592 View attachment 140593 View attachment 140594 101_1769_zps212596c8.jpg View attachment 140596

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.