JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLDMake me an offer. (385) 355-5010 mobile. Low round count LCP Custom. What makes it Custom? A drilled aluminum trigger, cross-cut slide serrations, and much taller sights than standard LCP. This is my third LCP and I can confirm these differences improve the performance of this small weapon. All original packaging, an additional magazine, enough Underwood Defensive ammo (pictured) to fill both mags and pipe, plus 20-30 rounds of FMJ included. Lower Price 10/26 $199

8DE58C9F-D573-4610-BF57-490A529C5308.jpeg

4576DB8C-E5BB-4F53-89FB-FC264A17FDA9.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have this model of the LCP. In my opinion, it really surpasses the function of the LCPII while improving on the aspects of the original LCP that people asked for. The trigger pull on this model is amazingly smooth and the trigger configuration makes it feel even lighter than it is. It has real, visible sights, better than any other version. And it can handle rounds such as the pictured Underwood Defense rounds (what I carry in all my handguns now) with no difficulty whatsover. Great deal. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews