JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife and I rented a handful of pocket 9mm the last time we were at Sharps Shooting in Spokane. While I shot better with the Shield, the LC9S felt better in the hand and fit better in my pocket. The trigger is better than the Shields although with a longer reset. Overall I think that the Shield is a better overall pistol, but the LC9S is a better pocket pistol. I just wish that Ruger would throw in a second magazine for the price.

Has anybody tried one of the new striker lc9s? I had an lc9 and it was nice but the trigger was something of a challenge and I let it go in a trafe. The striker ruger could be nice. Any members shot one?
About 4 months ago I bought a LC9, shot it a couple of times and hated it. Found out about the LC9s a couple weeks ago and traded the LC9 for the s. Shot about 50 rounds through it and really like the trigger. I have pretty large hands and it really doesn't fit me well, but the trigger is a huge improvement and makes this a great gun for someone with hands smaller than I have. I'll be putting it up for sale, need to pay for the Witness P-Carry I bought to replace it...