JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Someone will eventually stumble over it parked off the end of a 5000' landing strip under the cover of jungle canopy. Fully laden from front to back with pallets of .22lr ammo.

This is certainly one of the more intriguing mysteries in recent times. I'm curious to see how this plays out. I'm still holding out hope that the plane landed somewhere and maybe, just maybe, those folks are still alive. They may be hostages, but they may still be alive. Anyone care to speculate on how long it will take Hollywood to turn this into a movie once we figure out what's happened?

This is certainly one of the more intriguing mysteries in recent times. I'm curious to see how this plays out. I'm still holding out hope that the plane landed somewhere and maybe, just maybe, those folks are still alive. They may be hostages, but they may still be alive. Anyone care to speculate on how long it will take Hollywood to turn this into a movie once we figure out what's happened?

Or Oliver Stone can direct it and we don't even need to know what really happened!

This is something NSA/CIA should have been anticipating and pre empting instead of spying on Feinstein and her committee. I hate to say it but this missing a/c will likely be used to deliver a WMD in an Al Qaeda "finish the job" strike at our most critical place. and you know who will be off site playing through with Mr. Woods. 2 of 3 branches gone and who gets left in charge?????
I pray I am wrong.

Sadly Brutus, I think you're right. The next time we see that plane, it'll be a weapon. Hopefully before it's deployed.

Just pray that it's not hidden in the wrong foreign country where our pandering politician in chief lacks the balls to launch a decisive strike on the soil of his homeland. Oh wait! He's not from Benghazi is he?

With any luck we'll have an Amercan President before the 777 is ready. Cross your fingers.

Hopefully, we're both wrong Brutus, but I have a bad feeling about this one.

Last Edited:
1] the plane may have crashed
2]The plane may have been beamed up and into the mother ship.
3] James like the plane was some how hijacked ,climbed up to 45,000 feet if it really could go that high loaded, the passengers were suffocated the plane went into a dive under the radar and landed only to serve what purpose, only Allah knows.
4] Will the media ever print the truth about the plane?
5] The 777 is a nice plane.

Sadly Brutus, I think you're right. The next time we see that plane, it'll be a weapon. Hopefully before it's deployed.

Just pray that it's not hidden in the wrong foreign country where our pandering politician in chief lacks the balls to launch a decisive strike on the soil of his homeland. Oh wait! He's not from Benghazi is he?

With any luck we'll have an Amercan President before the 777 is ready. Cross your fingers.

Hopefully, we're both wrong Brutus, but I have a bad feeling about this one.
Hillary seems to be the next president because all the tv watching voters know her name.

I believe that Valery Jarrett is up to her eye balls in this mess, that DC knows exactly where the plane is and what happened to the victims. I believe it was planned as a Reason' de' Etate to release the remaining Gitmo/Israeli prisoners and transfer Tech to Iran but that things did not go as planned

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top