JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a buddy that wants to have the right side of his Anderson low engraved with the above. Is this possible and who in the Eugene area could do the work? Thinking of a Christmas gift for him.

Thank you

I tried laser engraving over Cerakote on a stainless barrel and it's didn't look right at all. Maybe a really experienced laser engraver guy could alter the settings and get it to look right. I would opt for getting it engraved. That would leave crisp sharp markings that will live through any future refinishing should he ever want it refinished. The local trophy shop can do either. I know a good gunsmith in the Coos Bay area that could engrave it if you want to PM me.

I tried laser engraving over Cerakote on a stainless barrel and it's didn't look right at all. Maybe a really experienced laser engraver guy could alter the settings and get it to look right. I would opt for getting it engraved. That would leave crisp sharp markings that will live through any future refinishing should he ever want it refinished. The local trophy shop can do either. I know a good gunsmith in the Coos Bay area that could engrave it if you want to PM me.
Thank you. I will have to look into engraving verses laser engraving.

If it's an 80% lower, be sure to do the engraving prior to milling out the FCG pocket. Once milled, it's considered a firearm and will need to be put in the book which would require a S/N. Just a heads up from my experience.

I know a few guys who have most of the common "fonts" used by various gun manufacturers that do normal engraving but none of them are local and I doubt you want to ship to MS, NV, or UT. Getting the correct font can make of break some custom builds. Just be aware that after engraving you will need to either refinish the receiver to eliminate the bare aluminum where the letters were cut or possibly do a color fill (like red or white lettering).

2720379_02_special_edition_pew_ar15_strip_640.jpg .

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews