JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
LaRue
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LaRue Tactical Trijicon MRO Cantilevered QD Mount - Model LT849. This is a lower 1/3 co-witness height mount. Came mounted to the MRO I bought from LaRue. I attached it to my rail briefly, but it has never been shot or even taken outside. Went with a Scalarworks absolute co-witness height mount instead, so letting this go. $141 + shipping from LaRue, asking $80 F2F in N/NE PDX...add $10 for USPS shipping if needed. Includes everything that came with it from LaRue: screws for mounting to MRO (1 extra), 2 wrenches, instructions and bag. PM with questions or requests for more photos. No trades. Thanks NWFA!

From LaRue:
"This Trijicon MRO™ QD mount is cantilevered forward to arch over receiver junctions, providing maximum room on the flat top behind the optic. The height provides 1/3 cowitness with the Iron Sights on M4 Carbine and AR-15 Flattops. Like all LaRue mounts, they are precision-machined out of bar-stock aluminum and matte black anodized to provide a durable non-reflective surface finish. The locking LaRue Speed Lever provides outstanding return to zero; the optic can be removed, and replaced, without loss of zero. Guaranteed."
IMG_0730.jpg IMG_0731.jpg IMG_0732.jpg
IMG_0733.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show