JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Beyond a great deal! Includes a Nikon M308 42mm objective scope and Lantac accessories including the first DI adjustable gas system, EBCG, rail covers and is the model with the Spada-S Handguard. It's just like a Noveske Thunder Ranch, but with the meat needed in a true Battle Rifle. It has no more than 100-200 rds through it. I'll get some pix of it asap, but if you know about the Raven you know that this is a great deal. Inforce light not included.
IMG_20171214_155229344.jpg IMG_20171214_155202170.jpg
$1,500 PLEASE PM if interested, I'll respond ASAP., but based on the No. of site listings & schedule, please be patient as I'm contacting in order received.

Last Edited:
The last best deal I saw on one of these, without a scope, was $2500.

The Raven is to the AR15 what Dom Perignon is to champagne; refined, carefully crafted and worth every penny.

If only I could buy this without being shanked while I sleep :(

I got my wife a Noveske Thunder Ranch for 99% being it's weight. The Lantac is, just now, off the market already.

The only way I allowed myself to pay that much for something I could have purchased for $500+ is the fact that I classified it as a tool.

It felt, as shopping for a tool it was either the hammer or the nail; the Raven is without a doubt the Hammer!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.