JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a very nice "Ideal shooter" build here- built by a professional gunsmith. It is originally an L1A1 kit mixed with other parts. Has Belgian style handguards (milsurp)- Belgian grip, belgian style muzzle device, rear stock is L1A1 as well as the lower parts- upper is DSA, 16 inch barrel- I can post pictures when I get home today. Asking $1250 shipped. Willing to negotiate on local deals!

pics added below- can send more upon request

698FE517-41E4-4DFA-BDFD-E2F90C7BCEDA.jpeg A813D439-50D5-446C-AA11-D3A828BF191A.jpeg 37F2D1D8-B95E-49A9-8126-DD5E2DC46C8C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Who built it?
Not exactly sure. My FFL sold it to me and he mentioned that it was professionally built. Headspace was checked prior to him offering the rifle for sale. I have fired it myself and it is accurate- runs great- at least 200 rounds through it myself and runs like a champ

The magazine release is Isreali, and the grip is commonwealth/L1A1 not Belgian.

It also has a metric style charging handle.

What is the letter prefix and first 2 numbers of the serial# ?

The magazine release is Isreali, and the grip is commonwealth/L1A1 not Belgian.

It also has a metric style charging handle.

What is the letter prefix and first 2 numbers of the serial# ?
Thanks- the grip was an error on my part- I noticed that it was L1A1 when I took pictures. Thanks for the details. UE is the letter prefix. When you say serial- are you talking DSA receiver?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.