JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3299
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Will update price momentarily, gotta verify my costs.....

For sale is No. 0316 Lantac Raven LAR-15. 14.5" pinned Lantac Dragon Muzzle Brake on medium contour SS Hand Lapped 1:7 Barrel in .223 Wylde (.223 or 5.56), Lantac Enhanced (M 16) full auto NIB BCG, Spada-S 12.5 Handguard with Lantac Cover/Grip Sections (12), Steiner DBALI2, dual intensity green laser pointer with Dual intensity IR pointer finger pad or on board, Leupold LCO 1 moa reflex red dot. Streamlight Protac light on Lantac centering mount finger pad control, Troy Rigid Battle Sights (BUIS) that are co-aligned, Franklin Armory Binary Trigger, Lantac Adjustable Buffer System,
(ABS), AXTS (Radian) Ambi Charging Handle. Magpul CTR Butt Stock

There's virtually zero recoil or muzzle rise! Lantac was a respected Weapons Maker catering to the competition following and it also make for an awesome battle riffle.

I'm not looking for any trades or other offers and I will consider excluding the Leupold and/or Steiner but will not remove from the rifle to sell separately.

Please research tech data & reviews; it's a 100% reliable rifle with approximately 2700 rds through it. I love this rifle! Arthritis, a lady, a lady with arthritis, not a problem!

The Raven, Steiner and Leupold we're $4598! Binary Trigger, Light, Magpul Over molded Grip Troy BUIS, HG Cover sections not included in that price......

Thanks for looking.

PXL_20220709_232431532.jpg PXL_20220709_232451514.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.