Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lane County, OR - budget cuts force release of prisoners

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ATCclears, Jul 16, 2012.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

thats embarrassing and shameful. I really wish we could get away from coddling these prisoners although in this case they have not yet been convicted. Prison should be somewhere they you do not wish to be sent, not the club med for gangsters that it is now.
    One thing I admire from the Saudis is they don't mess around. you kill someone, you get 1 appeal then off with your head. none of this waiting for 20 years for a string of appeals.

3. Dayu

Dayu Lower Columbia Basin Member

:bluelaugh:

Punishment without conviction. THAT'S the American Way! :thumbup:

Heck with those minor inconveniences like "due process" or "the constitution." :rofl1:

4. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

I guess I worded that wrong as the prisoners in this case were still awaiting trial. I was mostly talking about the ones that have been convicted and are released due to overcrowding. You are very correct though, People these days are being tried in the media well before they are tried by our laws.

5. KONE KILLER

KONE KILLER WASHOUGAL, WA Active Member

We need a group of Vigilante's to take care of the ones convicted of rape, murder, and the sex offenders.... bullets are cheap! Hell, I would buy the first box!