JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just left $50 US dollarettes at the Sheriff's office. The appointment via the internet went well and timely.

The plastic license is different this time, "Red" border along the top edge. Does the color of the border signify anything?

PS: I don't recognize the person in the mug shot.

Foreverlost,

No interview! But one must schedule a time slot, bring paperwork, & money. There is a Walk in Wednesday, have fun waiting in line!

The person behind the glass takes a good look at one's ID and current CHL to make sure, it is you.

I did the web thingy and scheduled that transaction. In & Out took 20 minutes.

Back to the "RED" border.......................

Foreverlost,

If its any help I picked up my renewal in about 10-12 min in Marion County after showing up almost 1/2 hour early for my on line appointment.

My CHL has no border what so ever just a plain white background with the only color being the License number and the expiration date as well as the Sheriffs badge in the middle and of course my ugly mug.

I don't think I have ever had a border on any of my CHL's and that would go back to 91 when I got it for the first time.

As far as I know, you can walk in any time, any day of the week for a renewal or transfer in Lane County. I walked in on a weekday morning and was out in less than an hour with a shiny new Lane County CHL. Mine has a red strip across the top.

As far as I know, you can walk in any time, any day of the week for a renewal or transfer in Lane County. I walked in on a weekday morning and was out in less than an hour with a shiny new Lane County CHL. Mine has a red strip across the top.

ZZZ, thanks for the info!:)

For a moment there I thought the "Red" strip was something I might have to explain to Saint Peter. Still time to change my ways. :rolleyes:

Foreverlost,

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads