JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LAND SHARK LEATHER. This guy is awesome. He makes a great product for a great price. Check out his website landsharkleather.com 1f7419fe0ce57d14166ca2cde69681e1.jpg

1f7419fe0ce57d14166ca2cde69681e1.jpg

After this posting I looked at his website and contacted him. He is the first maker that has been willing to talk to me about modifying one of his designs for my Detonics Combat Master. It will be interesting to see what he is able to do for me.

After this posting I looked at his website and contacted him. He is the first maker that has been willing to talk to me about modifying one of his designs for my Detonics Combat Master. It will be interesting to see what he is able to do for me.

Update: A couple of days ago I received one of Land Shark Leather's Hammer Head IWB holsters. What makes this holster unique is that Rob Cerullo, the owner of Land Shark had to take one of his existing forms and modify it to fit a Detonics Combat Master with its forward rear sight. Not only am I extremely happy with the quality of his work but he was able to accomplish all of this and get it to me in just over three weeks start to finish; a record pace for a custom holster maker.

Comparing this holster to others that I own from Sparks, Bullard, Blocker, Safariland and a host of others; the fit and finish is as good or better and the turn round is very fast. This certainly won't be my last Land Shark. I look forward to Rob's business growing to include holsters for wheel guns as well as auto loaders.

I've added some pictures so you can see what I am excited about.

DSCN0945.jpg DSCN0947.jpg DSCN0949.jpg

DSCN0945.jpg

DSCN0947.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show