JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd call first. See when ammo shipments are coming etc. I think if you order online you may be able to get shipping free it goes to one of their stores and you pick it up. Check to see if they still do this. Good luck

Paul

Wish I could give you a definate on what both has. Normally I live right up the street but Im deployed to Iraq right now so its been a couple months since Ive been in either store.

Cabelas does have or did have the bulk packs in the plastic green ammo cans before I left of various calibers. From what Im reading though the situation is getting worse/not better.

At any rate, its worth the stop. Cabelas has awesome chow in the snack bar and the trophys are amazing.

I called today and they are backordered on most everything. If you look at there website it says when they expect but then they have to inspect everything and that may add a week or 2. I was told call in the middle of April.

Scott

I was at the Lacey Cabelas late last week (Thurs, 28th, I think) and their shelves were loaded down with nearly every type of ammo. Not just onsey twosey, either, Full cases, rows of the green bulk boxes. Plenty. I have to be there tomorrow, Thurs, again, and if it has changed I will report back tomorrow evening. I get to go bail out a handgun I put on layaway when it was on sale.... XD9, brand spankin new. Also, a sweet (from the photos) Browning BPS Field in number ten bore..... purportedly brand new never fired, shipped in from back east and on hold for my "approval". Should take about a New York Nanosecond to decide......

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top