Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lacy Cabellas

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by swwjeff, Mar 31, 2009.

1. swwjeff

swwjeff Fort Vancouver, USA Active Member

Hi I am heading up north later this week. I'm wondering how there ammo stocks are. Are they pretty much loaded? Also anyone know if there internet prices are the same as in the store?

2. doobee8

doobee8 Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd call first. See when ammo shipments are coming etc. I think if you order online you may be able to get shipping free it goes to one of their stores and you pick it up. Check to see if they still do this. Good luck

Paul

3. ARclint

ARclint olympia,wa. Member

If your interested Sportsmans is on the other side of I-5 from Cabelas.
    I like the service better at Sportsmans personally.

4. swwjeff

swwjeff Fort Vancouver, USA Active Member

Yeah the sportsmans here in Vancouver has been stripped for months. I might check it out, but was hoping Cabelas has some of the same stuff they have online.

5. ARclint

ARclint olympia,wa. Member

Wish I could give you a definate on what both has. Normally I live right up the street but Im deployed to Iraq right now so its been a couple months since Ive been in either store.

Cabelas does have or did have the bulk packs in the plastic green ammo cans before I left of various calibers. From what Im reading though the situation is getting worse/not better.

At any rate, its worth the stop. Cabelas has awesome chow in the snack bar and the trophys are amazing.

6. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

I called today and they are backordered on most everything. If you look at there website it says when they expect but then they have to inspect everything and that may add a week or 2. I was told call in the middle of April.

Scott

7. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

I was at the Lacey Cabelas late last week (Thurs, 28th, I think) and their shelves were loaded down with nearly every type of ammo. Not just onsey twosey, either, Full cases, rows of the green bulk boxes. Plenty. I have to be there tomorrow, Thurs, again, and if it has changed I will report back tomorrow evening. I get to go bail out a handgun I put on layaway when it was on sale.... XD9, brand spankin new. Also, a sweet (from the photos) Browning BPS Field in number ten bore..... purportedly brand new never fired, shipped in from back east and on hold for my "approval". Should take about a New York Nanosecond to decide......

8. BlvdKing

BlvdKing Almost Boring Member

I was there about 2 weeks ago and they had a lot of ammo but not much reloading stuff.