JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
1 male, 1 female lab/shepherd mix
Just over a year old
Family friendly, plays with kids. Have mostly been outdoor farm dogs. They are not neutered and could use a bit of manners training because they're young, but with time they would be awesome walking dogs, guards, sportsman's companions, beach buddies, etc. No fee, just looking for a place to live!

9708A7C2-022C-47F5-8A81-8C78FE76C614.jpeg 20145222-7994-4D7C-85CB-F98F7982CF8D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1 male, 1 female lab/shepherd mix
Just over a year old
Family friendly, plays with kids. Have mostly been outdoor farm dogs. They are not neutered and could use a bit of manners training because they're young, but with time they would be awesome walking dogs, guards, sportsman's companions, beach buddies, etc. No fee, just looking for a place to live!

View attachment 1355164 View attachment 1355165
I wish I was in your area (as opposed to southern Colorado)... I would take the boy in a heartbeat, that's the kind of dawg I've been looking for to pair up with the wife's staffordshire......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top