JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpg

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I bought one a month or so ago, still haven't made it out to shoot it nor my SIG556R. The KSG does seem to have an idiosyncrasy or two: like not being able to put the safety on unless it's cocked. So far I've found there's no way to get a cheek weld and see low sights. I did mount a cheapie Barska laser/light on the forened. Going to Calrk rifles on the 31st with our broker who also is an NRA instructor. (Wife doesn't like it when we go to see him as we spend half the time talking guns)!
I also found out that if you want to load 7+7 you have to use the correct length 2¾" shells. I bought some 00 Buck (don't remember the name) and found that the crimp was not a crimp so the shell ended up being about 3/16" longer than "normal". The Fiocchi I have works fine though.
Supposed to be able to use the Aguila ½ size shells too but I haven't tested it. You can get 22+1 with them. Since I bought this ONLY for short range protection in the house and motorhome the Aguila's should be fine.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I bought one a month or so ago, still haven't made it out to shoot it nor my SIG556R. The KSG does seem to have an idiosyncrasy or two: like not being able to put the safety on unless it's cocked. So far I've found there's no way to get a cheek weld and see low sights. I did mount a cheapie Barska laser/light on the forened. Going to Calrk rifles on the 31st with our broker who also is an NRA instructor. (Wife doesn't like it when we go to see him as we spend half the time talking guns)!
I also found out that if you want to load 7+7 you have to use the correct length 2¾" shells. I bought some 00 Buck (don't remember the name) and found that the crimp was not a crimp so the shell ended up being about 3/16" longer than "normal". The Fiocchi I have works fine though.
Supposed to be able to use the Aguila ½ size shells too but I haven't tested it. You can get 22+1 with them. Since I bought this ONLY for short range protection in the house and motorhome the Aguila's should be fine.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"
So far no trouble loading 7+7 Federal 2 3/4 00 Buck.

I've noticed that with sought after Kel-Tec's...you have to buy when you find. Still kicking myself for not picking up a Sub2000 for $299 at my LGS when I had the chance. Nice job on the purchase!! :D

Awesome! What a sweet buy!:):) Are we allowed to ask how much or...?
Sure,we just don't have to answer!:p

I got mine for right at MSRP, then had to add shipping, FFL fee and use tax so I'm into it about $1200 total.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

I've noticed that with sought after Kel-Tec's...you have to buy when you find. Still kicking myself for not picking up a Sub2000 for $299 at my LGS when I had the chance. Nice job on the purchase!! :D
I had a Sub2000 in .40, then sold it to buy a SU16C.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Fisherman's in Oregon City had one yesterday for $950:)
And by the time you ship it to a WA FFL, pay the fees and tax you're up to $1200, just like I paid since list is $990 now.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

And by the time you ship it to a WA FFL, pay the fees and tax you're up to $1200, just like I paid since list is $990 now.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Or you could move to Oregon and pay $950!:D

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Why would you need to do that? It is a long gun, and Fishermans is a FFL.

Or you could move to Oregon and pay $950!:D
Sorry but I worked in downtown Portland for a while, that 9% income tax (with no representation:mad:) that I paid plus the traffic day and night just won't work for me!

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Why would you need to do that? It is a long gun, and Fishermans is a FFL.
You know, I forgot that detail!
I kept checking at Fishermans in Delta Park and they never had one when I was there and laughed when I asked when they would get one.

Deen
NRA Golden Eagle member
NRA Recruiter

Twelve hundred bucks for a scattergun! Does it at least come with fancy engraving on the plastic?
(j/k, I promise!)

What I want to know is, how does it eject? Would a lefty shooter be smooching the smoking casings if it were racked fast?

Twelve hundred bucks for a scattergun! Does it at least come with fancy engraving on the plastic?
(j/k, I promise!)

What I want to know is, how does it eject? Would a lefty shooter be smooching the smoking casings if it were racked fast?
It is totally friendly to either right or left handed shooters. Ejects straight down. Some say the ejecting shells hit their wrist. I have not had that problem at all.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top