JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it were to connect at the baseplate I am fairly certain I could make it work. Now keep in mind I do have a fair amount of tools and diy skills. I also have no earthly idea what capacity would end up being. I nearly guarantee you I would end up with less gains than a 17 round mag would get. Price is more appealing too.

There are extensions made for the 33 rounders. Lots are used by competitors to get through a stage on one magazine without having to reload.

wont work. waste of time
apparently someone has designed the tacdom one. The only hurdle would be spring coupling which has been done MANY times before. as an owner of 2 small ish CNCs who can forge, program and has a decent knowledge of this. Part D of Products — Beretta CX4 Storm Accessories & Parts Upgrades was my inspiration. (By the way those are expensive but function perfectly.)

I am positive I could make it work, but what Reno pointed out would probably be more economical for me in the matter of time.

I apologize for reviving a dead thread, I know that is an issue for some people on these community forum things. Not sure why but regardless, I've done this, twice in fact. And it so far has worked fine in my ar9 build, this is with the standard spring that comes with the extension too. I stretched the spring a little but it worked fine before even doing that. I just wouldn't store them loaded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top