JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Kriss
City
Federal Way
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got 3 of these too many.
still new in the bag, in perfect condition.

a steal at $20ea.

prefer FTF at the end of HWY 18 at the sportsman warehouse. i wont drive for a single sale @ $20 (get real, you know who you are o_O) but i am willing to meet further out if you want all three. keep in mind im already LOSING money giving you a good deal and that ok, but please understand and please be reasonable.
i can also ship these if you pay for the shipping (which will probably be the medium flat rate box @ $15.50) i will use venmo only for shipping sales. cash app is owned by square which is owned by jihadist jack dempsy, PP can be risky, Venmo has been good to me so far i see no reason to switch.

only trades will be for:
.224" 75gn hornady HPBT-M
.224" 77gn SMK's
.308" 168gn SMK's
Varget
RL 15
H4895
and primers pretty much any i could use a few more off. prefer CCI and FGMM but will take any really so long as they arent decades old. no crazy prices.. roughly $60 a brick is the max im willing to go. about $35/$40 per lb for powder. none of these crazy stupid prices like $250 for 3 lbs :rolleyes: ("boo this man!!! booo!!"):p

thanks for looking and good luck shopping everyone!

20210227_172504_HDR[1].jpg 20210227_172512_HDR[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top