JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@SKKrueger Look at this if you just bought the FM AR-9 like I did. I just saw this on the FM products Facebook page. Not much info, but probably worth looking into. Free pistol brace for the cost of shipping? Sure I'll take one.

FM Products
Heck ya!

My FM-9 come in today. Really nice gun, and to point on this thread the fun sticks fit perfectly!

@SKrueger, take a gun lock with you to the FFL. They did not include one in the box and since it is a pistol I had to either buy one or run home and grab one before I could take the gun home.

My FM-9 come in today. Really nice gun, and to point on this thread the fun sticks fit perfectly!

@SKrueger, take a gun lock with you to the FFL. They did not include one in the box and since it is a pistol I had to either buy one or run home and grab one before I could take the gun home.

Mine has been in the safe for two days. :D

Did you get your Kak blade ordered?

I ordered 10, 5 for a coworker. Ran them through glocks and AR-9mwith no issues. We're a little tight at first but smoothed right up on second loading. Better than average cheap mags.

They updated their Facebook post with an address.
2018-11-21_10h50_24.jpg

Received the brace today. Simple, but sturdy and nice shelf for the cheek weld. Can't complain for $19.
IMG_20181126_194730.jpg
Took the gun out to the range yesterday. Trigger was really rough. In fact it would not reset by itself for the 1st 100 rounds or so, but it started to settle in and feel much better by about 200 rounds. I have to say for the price I am really impressed.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top