JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It worked once so far. Looks like @SKrueger is getting one!

Ya, I just got one too. I don't have to pay my property taxes do I? I mean not right now right?

It is actually a good deal on what looks to be a nice pistol. I was looking at picking up an AR9 about a year ago and could not find a nice one under $800, so I put it off. With the current political environment and this price I think now is the proper time to grab one.

So, two 30 round fun sticks and an AR9 today. I think I am done on this site for the week.

I haven't seen any peeps from silencershop about promos yet. I imagine they will have something for BF.

You'll likely get whatever you buy before I get my first too!

At least you got yours.

My regret, buying silencers.

Called to check since I haven't in a while and you reminded me of them, nothing. Still in FBI fantasy land.

@SKKrueger Look at this if you just bought the FM AR-9 like I did. I just saw this on the FM products Facebook page. Not much info, but probably worth looking into. Free pistol brace for the cost of shipping? Sure I'll take one.

FM Products

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top