JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kelly Worden is the man in your area and he is in Tacoma. I've made the 6-7 hour round trip on many-many occasions to train with him. Search for him by name and you'll have absolutely no trouble finding him. You're fortunate he is only mins away and not hours as in my case.

Mark W are you are aware of any whittling training in our area? I'd be interested in some more basic skills.

Kelly Worden is the man in your area and he is in Tacoma. I've made the 6-7 hour round trip on many-many occasions to train with him. Search for him by name and you'll have absolutely no trouble finding him. You're fortunate he is only mins away and not hours as in my case.

Mark W are you are aware of any whittling training in our area? I'd be interested in some more basic skills.

Yes the Salem Senior Center has a wood carving club and they have classes I believe. I have given talks on Knifemaking with their group and they are a good bunch of people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top