JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm selling our set of five Klipsch surround sound speakers. These were in our bedroom, where we very rarely listen to music or watch movies or television. They haven't been used much, and when they were it was always at low volume. This set includes the two towers (RF-3, 225W version), the center channel (RC-3), and two rear surround speakers (RS-3) with stands. Though these are an older model, they still hold their own against most newer speakers. We were going to upgrade to a more expensive set two years ago but after auditioning many different sets which cost up to $3000 we much preferred the sound of these. One of the cones on one of the towers has a small dent in it, but I haven't been able to tell a difference in sound. However, I still decided to reduce my asking price by $75 for the purchase of a new cone and installation, if you choose to do so. Other than that, these are in excellent condition. Floor spikes included. A full audition is available prior to purchase. I encourage you to search Google for reviews of these speakers. You'll find these to be one of the highest rated sets in history, and I'm not exaggerating. Here are a couple:

Klipsch RF-3 [English]

Klipsch Reference RF 3 Floorstanding Speakers user reviews : 4.9 out of 5 - 207 reviews - audioreview.com

Looking for $875 for the set. May trade for firearms.

Thanks,

Joe

Stock photos from the Klipsch website.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top