JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Klickitat county has a way of making things pretty clear I'd say. If you have ever traveled there, you see this. Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 12.22.40 PM.png

Klickitat county has a way of making things pretty clear I'd say. If you have ever traveled there, you see this.View attachment 573075
Not to stir the pot(and I'm sure I'll catch flank for this), but this is actually not very clear. Illegal means what? Federal or state? Weed is legal on the state level, but not federal, for example. Sure, someone won't be charged with a state level crime, but they could get in trouble with the feds(I doubt they'd spend resources on that). It's the same thing when someone says "illegal guns" or "illegal fireworks" - what jurisdiction says they are illegal? In the context of this thread, I'd say referencing this sign is a perfect example of selective enforcement. I'm not disputing that I-1639 is a steaming pile, but there is some hypocrisy here.

Not to stir the pot(and I'm sure I'll catch flank for this), but this is actually not very clear. Illegal means what? Federal or state? Weed is legal on the state level, but not federal, for example. Sure, someone won't be charged with a state level crime, but they could get in trouble with the feds(I doubt they'd spend resources on that). It's the same thing when someone says "illegal guns" or "illegal fireworks" - what jurisdiction says they are illegal? In the context of this thread, I'd say referencing this sign is a perfect example of selective enforcement. I'm not disputing that I-1639 is a steaming pile, but there is some hypocrisy here.

If all you have to worry about is "weed" in Port Orchard, then you are very lucky. Elsewhere in the state there is huge meth and heroin problem.

I am fairly certain that is what the sign is referring to.

The bulk of gun laws, and probably all if we're intellectually honest, are flatly Unconstitutional. The words are pretty clear in both state and federal constitutions. Yet infringements pilled upon infringements exist.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top