JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there,

The first item for sale is a Philips kitchen tv that you can hang under a cabinet. Model AJL700. $10
3k03m13of5V65P45R5a5g4ca20d694c5113d5.jpg

Second is a Specktone Retro 2 Ipod Dock. It is new in the box. Black in color. $10

Finally, I have multiple JBL micro iPod docks for sale. I bought several hundred of these a while back as NWOB. I have a few still hanging around that I need to get rid of. I tested them all and are guaranteed to work. They will come as unit only. No power cable included. They may have a scratch or two from moving them around in boxes. $10 each. make me an offer on all of them, around 15-20 units I believe.
DSCF0897.jpg
DSCF0900.jpg
DSCF0903.jpg
DSCF0909.jpg

can you get me a model for these? interested in the the black one looks like has plenty of accessory ports just want to see what those are and see if maybe it is one of the battery capable ones so more portable.

Byte

Model: jbl on stage micro portable iPod docking device. Operates on 4 AAA batteries or a 6V power supply. the back inputs are: audio in, mini usb, audio out, and 6V DC in.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top