JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
BigNickShooting
We could educate ourselves if we could go to Kimber's web-site maybe ???
I don't understand what you want. Do you need me to google it for you?
If that's what the problem is,here you are
<broken link removed>
If it's some kind of sarcastic humor,I guess I don't get it.

JAFO
Just to clarify for you, aluminum isn't parkerized. Anodizing (and Kimpro) usually does hold up well.
Yes your correct. My mistake because of the late hour I posted this. Thank you ALL for the clarification,

I'm glad I'm able to provide entertainment to those of you with nothing better to do than scan forums all night and day looking for something to comment on.:s0155:

But my real purpose of this thread is to offer it up for sale or trade.
I would appreciate if all the rest of the post in this thread are made buy people who might be interested in acquiring this weapon.

I also compared the wear on this weapon to the wear on the same weapon in an ULTRA or 3"[/I ]model that I fired 500 rounds through.

I would like to sell this outright but will consider trades.I don't need any more glocks. I don't need any .223 caliber rifle's.I would however consider .308 platforms.I like long range none magnum Remington model 700's. Like a 308 pss or 270 sendero.
The only other things I can think of I need are a ruger 44 mag. with a 4 or 5 inch barrel in SS. Also a Karh PM9 or PM40 with night sights.
Thanks for looking

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.