JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WHEN: December 6, 2013 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
December 7, 2013 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
December 8, 2013 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

WHERE:
Kershaw Knives Warehouse Sale
18600 SW Teton Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062

I used to love going every year in the beginning for the good deals, BUT...
I quit going for two reasons:

1. I buy knives that I don't need.
2. The wait in line - too many people.

They'd have to be giving out free knives for me to wait in that line.

Don't get me wrong, I really like my Kershaw knives. I just don't like waiting in line, outside, in winter weather. That, and my time is valuable to me.

Last Edited:
Yeah, it seems like the line grows logarithmically every sale! Also I have way too many knives!
Oh yeah! I'm old too, can't take standing around that long anymore. Sure were fun sales though!:)

I have never been to the Kershaw sale but find their prices on Amazon quite reasonable for a quality Chinese made knife. Is there anything different a guy should know about this warehouse sale that would make it worth going to? Do the lines compare to like Black Friday with zero extra employees to support it or ? I'm curious and would be willing to check it out if the deals are right, but I fear I may be out in the cold with more blades than I will ever need or use :eek:

I have never been to the Kershaw sale but find their prices on Amazon quite reasonable for a quality Chinese made knife. Is there anything different a guy should know about this warehouse sale that would make it worth going to? Do the lines compare to like Black Friday with zero extra employees to support it or ? I'm curious and would be willing to check it out if the deals are right, but I fear I may be out in the cold with more blades than I will ever need or use :eek:
Many of their knives are manufactured right there in Tualatin.

Many of their knives are manufactured right there in Tualatin.

Also, many are made in the Sekai region of Japan, a place with a 5,000 year sword making tradition. That is where Shun kitchen cuttlery is made then marketed by Kershaw. IMHO, as a classically trained chef, they make Heinkels look bad! You can buy them at the sale for $$$ savings!

Kershaw does an excellent job with the sale, both moving people through and having a lot of product as well as an extensive selection available! They are also very friendly and helpful! The gear and knives are deeply discounted, all of them!
Problem is it draws a loooottt of people! Lines maybe two blocks long. It's not so terrible. Go with a friend, dress for the weather, bring a little food and drink, it's ok.......sort of.o_O

You will have to be there early to beat the unscrupulous dealers who will buy a bunch of blems then later sell them as factor firsts. ;-)

How can they be sold as factor firsts when they XXXX the blades of the seconds?

Believe me, some try. Typically internet sales where the buyer doesn't see the mark till they've already paid.

If memory serves, we had a NWFA member taken in by the same scam last yer. Some people just don't know and I can't blame them. It took me a while to learn what the XXXX meant. I don't shop the sale, as I like my US Kershaw knives to have a warranty.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top