JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yep. definately a bunch of habitual line steppers in office here.

welcome aboard!

this is the reason:

2 areas control the whole state unfortunately. im just glad the county i live in is red.

IMG_2730.PNG

I have been reading topics here for over a year. Interesting part of the country with unique problems and features. Looks like infected with liberals for sure

PLEASE primary out Mitch McConnell over there in KY... that "RINO" is prime bottom-feeder in the DC swamp, that is affecting the entire nation!

I recently heard he has a paltry approval rating of just 18% in his own state.

;)

Last Edited:
Lets remember that this section is the New members introduction thread....Lets keep the focus there please.
So Welcome to the forum Kentucky Resident.... Lots of firearm topics here to chat about...
Andy

Yes, WELCOME to the forums! I drove through KY & TN to Ft. Campbell to attend The Air Assault School back in '86... nice countryside out there! Actually brought some of it back with me; it took WEEKS to get the mud-stains washed from my BDU's, and dirt crumbs out of all my pockets!

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR