JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With 2 Sig 238's, a Taurus TCP, and a Glock 43; I carry my 100% reliable Keltec P32, with Extreme Cavitator ammunition

I used to have 2 of these. Still keep the one even though it's not carried any more. I had for a LONG time sought a pistol I could pocket carry and nothing worked for me. All of them felt like I had a dam rock in my pocket. I had my hands on a Seecamp a few times when I had the cash. Just could not bring myself to do it because of Larry's extremely poor reputation for customer service. When KT came out with these I got on a waiting list for one and loved it so much I got back on the list for another. I always carried ball ammo in mine wanting as much penetration as i could get from the round but the little pistol was a real game changer in the CC market. MANY who I worked with bought one and later a .380 by them after trying mine. Many used them as a back up. Mine was either a backup or the gun I always had with me even when I did not bother to carry. It went in my pocket every time I left the house.

I've owned and carried a Keltec P32 for about a decade. When I can't pack a snubbie revolver or a larger auto, it is the one that gets carried. I carry it with a 10+1 extended mag and a spare 10 and 7 rounder. Granted, it is in a mouse caliber and it as aesthetically pleasing as a rubber door stop, but it works and it can be carried in almost any attire.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top