JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With 2 Sig 238's, a Taurus TCP, and a Glock 43; I carry my 100% reliable Keltec P32, with Extreme Cavitator ammunition

I used to have 2 of these. Still keep the one even though it's not carried any more. I had for a LONG time sought a pistol I could pocket carry and nothing worked for me. All of them felt like I had a dam rock in my pocket. I had my hands on a Seecamp a few times when I had the cash. Just could not bring myself to do it because of Larry's extremely poor reputation for customer service. When KT came out with these I got on a waiting list for one and loved it so much I got back on the list for another. I always carried ball ammo in mine wanting as much penetration as i could get from the round but the little pistol was a real game changer in the CC market. MANY who I worked with bought one and later a .380 by them after trying mine. Many used them as a back up. Mine was either a backup or the gun I always had with me even when I did not bother to carry. It went in my pocket every time I left the house.

I've owned and carried a Keltec P32 for about a decade. When I can't pack a snubbie revolver or a larger auto, it is the one that gets carried. I carry it with a 10+1 extended mag and a spare 10 and 7 rounder. Granted, it is in a mouse caliber and it as aesthetically pleasing as a rubber door stop, but it works and it can be carried in almost any attire.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top