JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen exactly one and have wanted one since they were first announced. A quick check of the popular auction sites will show them selling for upwards of $600. I was asking these same questions about a year ago and they are still hard to find and unfairly priced when found. I had a similar go with the Ruger 1911. I finally got one, but it took longer than it should have and one would think the manufacturers would want to take our money. I believe the proper "release date" of the PMR30 was Dec. '09. 2 years later and Kel Tec still does not want our money. It can't be that idiotic, so what gives? Would someone with some "inside info" chime in?

I guess unfairly priced is the wrong term. My point is that if the demand causes the price to go almost $200 over MSRP, why won't Keltec come anywhere near meeting the demand? We're not talking about a few people wanting the gun and paying high prices caused by demand, we're talking about A LOT of people on A LOT of forums wondering why there seems to be no more than 100 of these guns in existence. I understand the demand. I am baffled by the complete lack of supply.

Their was some bugs to be worked out...as well as
other things. ...My guess. ..all things considered
Late summer. I think they pump out 300 a week.

I have started getting a box or two of 22mag
Ever since this thing came up on the raydar.
I got 800 rounds....and hopefully when I get one I won't need to scrounge for ammo LOL!

I laid a Franklin deposit down last January to Gun broker. Impatiently waited and finaly received it in October. It was worth the wait. @ $314.00 (+background check). feather lite even with full mag, no kick, barely a rise,compleately field strippable by a child, working on 500 rounds with out a hitch. So lite on your hip you'll never have to pull your pants up again. With a very ergonomic and naturally pointable grip it whips out of my homemade molded leather holster fast enough and with enough power to down the elusive wiley coyote. 75 to 100 yards not a problem. the best part for me was the sights. as an aging old man I've given up iron sights but some how i can accruarely guestimate with the glowing plastic tubes on this thing. Though I would not normally consider it protection from man, small bear or couger, I rationalize that if you emptied a thirty round mag at them it might convince them to back down. Been a long time since I've said "Cool" after shooting a gun and dare you to not at least think it after you try one!
Thor

I have had 3 of these on order for a year now. Still none to come my way. I could sell 50 of them if I could get them. Hopefully kel-tec will get some made someday...I have heard that they are haveing a few problems with the magazines. But that is just what someone told me.

Maybe someone who cares should contact Kel-Tec and ask what the deal is. If I had to guess... I would say they are busy and don't have the man power... maybe money is an issue too. It does look like a fun gun but I am not a big fan of Kel-Tec so I don't care if they never come out with the pistol. People call the Glocks a "lego" gun... I think the PMR30 is a true lego gun lol

While they will gladly take your money, you will not be in possession of your pistol for months, almost a year. I can also order a Holland & Holland double for $200,000 and it will be at my house in 2015. The question was about availability and why we cannot, years after "release", purchase one at a gun store/show. So many dealers have told me that they could sell 100's if Keltec would ship them. I did read where Keltec publicly apologized for underestimating demand and working out bugs. I believe that release was in November. I personally commend them for admiting their error and responding to the questions. At this point it looks like production will increase if it has not already.

Just saw one today in the display case for sale at Sporty's in Clatskanie. I don't know the price...you can look it up and call him. But it was there as of 11:30am when I left.

Wow! We'll all be dead by then so that is $$311 down the toilet lol.

If I was a dealer I'd ask $499 for them because they'd still sell out. That's just me; not greed, just supply/demand. The bright side is you can get all the magazines you want!

The official word from 3 of my main warehouses is production on the PMR30 was halted after multiple problems. The main one is the blowback action in 22mag was deemed unsafe. Remember how fast the 17HMR semi auto's were discontinued. Ruger couldn't make it work either. Kel-Tek was working on special low pressure pistol ammo with Hornady was the last word I heard over a year ago. For now the project is shelved. They would be money in the bank to just make it in 22long rifle. 30 Stingers would be about as potent as the short barreled 22WMR.

If you really want one the going rate is $600-$700. There are 2 on Gunbroker right now. If they were being made at all there would be a lot more than 2 for sale.

Sporty's still has one, if you really want it. May be a huge collectors item in 10 years...investment!

And no i don't work there and he wouldn't know me from Adam.

I just saw it when i was there a few days ago picking up some ammo and checking out other guns. At the time I didn't even know what it was.

I have called several places today buds was one place they told me they had not seen one in months.

I have had one on my wish list at buds for 6 months, they have no idea where they are going.

I called Keltec, the automated response had me punch #2 for the PMR30 and then there a special recording stated that the PMR30 is in full production and that they are going to their distributors and that they have no control over where their distributors ship them. Weird they would have that message and yet no one seems to be able to get one.