JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I talked to Kel-Tec by email today regarding a PMR30 and magazines for my PMR30. She told me they would not be stocking any more magazines for the PMR30 until they find out if they will be banned. When I asked about the guns, she was evasive but eluded to not shipping any more guns until they find out if they will be banned. I suppose that is also why they are not putting the RMR30 out to the distributors. I guess I was smart to buy a couple PMR30's when they were $500 bucks and buddy's thought I was crazy to pay that :)

The reasoning is apparently that KELTEC isa aero space company First and a gun company last. Why the elusive KSG will never be for sale lol

The Vancouver Wholesale Sports got 10 KSG's in a few months ago, so they are in production and for sale, but they sell out so fast that you have to be lucky to get one.
KelTec started as an offshoot to an aero space company but they are now seperated.
They announced a while ago that if they stopped taking orders they would still be a year behind in deliveries.

Word from an old curmudgeon! A year ago I first saw the PMR30 and I wanted one too. And at that time I read and heard the same old stuff as now. At this age I have little patience with production problems etc. I will never own one now and that's just fine. Kel-Tec doesnt need me and I don't need them, so it is with great pleasure that I will remove myself from contention and hope that one of you, my comrades, will get yours one unit sooner! Best of luck to you!

For anyone who has one...

Are they all crap or just the one I shot. The accuracy wasn't too bad, but it would ftf 5-10 per mag. We tried all different ammo and Getting more then 5shots off in a row was damn near impossible. And talk about loud. I would put it on par with a AR. There is no way in hell you should even think about shooting without hearing protection.

JBUCK," are they all crap" I cant speak for the herd but I've had mine since October 2011. First 100 or so rounds I had a few, but very few problems, fortunately all when when others have shot it (save one aspect) making assesments and adjustments timley. In case you have not tried them already, my guns issues were resolved three ways: It did not like less than 40gr. lead. It will not tollerate limp wrist. Dry is not good, a thin film of your favorite slick. Plus keep tap dancing the shells into the clip, the size and quantity of the round requires special attention. 1200 rounds and will not sell mine.Then again, maybe there can really be only one.
Thor