JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

SU-16C.jpg

Kel-Tec offers a few varieties of the SU-16 "AR" type carbine, all of which accept both 5.56 and .223, and use AR magazines. This one has an under-folding stock which can fold over a 30 round magazine (while the mag is in the gun) and it can be fired while the stock is folded. The fore-end can fold open and split to become a bi-pod. This rifle uses gas-piston operation as many of the newer AR variants are these days, but at 4.7 lbs unloaded, this is the lightest AR type rifle on the market. I bought this rifle new, have fired about 200 rounds through it and kept it very clean – still like new.

Here are details from the Kel-Tec site:
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/su16c.htm

And a review:
http://www.gunblast.com/KelTec-SU16C.htm

---update---
Several people have PMd be about trades. I'll include this in my add to start with next time, but updating to include possible trade interests now. I would prefer to trade for CA$H, but... I might be tempted to trade if anyone had a Berretta CX4 in 9mm, or a Glock 20 (newer gen with rail on the front). I also kind of have a thing for Sigs (though I don't own any yet besides a Mosquito) particularly the newer 229/226 SCT models. Aside from that, feel free to ask about anything else, but the older and less tacti-cool the less likely I would be interested. Thanks!

Please close the thread by going to the top of the ad and under thread tools it will give you the option to "close Thread"

thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.