JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Gun gone

Kel Tec PMR 30 22mag bought last night since I have not been able to find one and thought the wife would enjoy shooting it....she finds it ugly and wants something else. I want to play with it but I do not have enough 22 mag to satisfy me and then just stare at the gun when I am out...the wife would have been fine shooting a mag or two...not me. After buying I realized just how hard it might be to get a lot of ammo for it. Comes with everything it would at store. Fiber optic sights and did I mention 2 30 round mags in a pistol that does not have much recoil at all? Hard to find and awesome gun.
Will post pics today but if you want one you know what a brand new one looks like.
575 cash but I do prefer a trade so if you want to offer cash I will get back to you but will want to give it a day or two so I can give a few trade offers a chance.
I you want to lecture me on price feel free to head to Cabelas and buy the used one they have...only 750 there.

I threw out a higher number for cash so I would hopefully get rid of lowball cash offers. Cash price is 500 firm so please no more 400 offers.

Trades
Quality revolvers in .357 or 44 mag I prefer 4" or shorter barrel in revolvers, a nice 1911 possibly, would consider a nice .22 rifle with cash or a .22 pistol along with it. A nice AR or AK. Lever action rifles, quality derringer. For all of the above I will add cash if your offer warrants it. Other calibers guns I would be interested in would be 9, 40, and you never know what I will like so feel free to offer trades of the same value. Please no junk guns or low ballers.

Last Edited:
Bought one at the gun show for $450 this weekend looking for another if the price is $575, I'll take it. Are the mags chrome or plastic? Thanks get a hold of me as soon as you can

I have had more offers than expected and a lot of time wasted with low cash offers. If you have offered me a trade I am doing my best to look into value of trades offered and get back to anyone who has sent a reasonable offer. With as many as I have received it makes it hard to decide but I am doing my best to get back to folks as fast as I want. Lots of temptation!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.