JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Might call ABG Buyers in corvallis they seem to be able to keep a pretty good stock of these most of the time.

Steven

Thanks. He says not now, but he has a P-11 which isn't what I want right not although it's preferred by some.

Again, thanks for the tip.

What color is yours?

No, nothing to trade. I'm adding a gun. I don't have all that many - just one of each for what I need.

I'd like to buy one.

??

I apologize that I didn't get back you sooner. It has a black frame with a blued slide. I'd really prefer to do some sort of trade at this moment as anytime I get money from guns it gets spent on something else instead. I'd like to pick up some sort of HD 12g if you've got an extra ;)

I don't have an extra. Up until now, I've just had the bare minimum of guns I used for hunting and plinking. I've had J-frame revolvers.

Recently I bought an AR-15 and I want the Kel-tec when I find it. I've also been buying ammo, and reloading some.

In other words, all of my few guns are old favorites I've had for years and use.

I'll still buy your gun, then you'll have money to buy the shotgun...:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.