JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I asked my 11 year old son to review the video.

Guess what he saw? Guess he is smarter than the ***** with the gun in the video.

Wow, rob a sandwich shop and epically fail at it. No wonder the kid behind the counter looked more annoyed than anything else.

That's some class A dumbazzery right there! What a moron! It amazes me that these bozos ever get a gun to function in the first place.

It's interesting too, as I look at this guy, he seems to be healthy, strong, perfectly capable of working. I continue to be surprised by people that could easily hold down a decent job and make a decent living, but fall into a life of crime.

Reminds me a bit of a former co-worker who has been arrested numerous times for fraud, theft, etc. She was highly intelligent, in fact one of the best in our group, hard worker, and honestly, smoking hot. She didn't do drugs, but was involved in forgery, theft, fraud, all sorts of bad crap. We didn't know any of this about her until she left our company and the police showed up a week later looking for her. Last I heard she was working at a restaurant somewhere in the Portland area. Amazing thing is, with her skills and her looks she could have excelled in a wide variety of jobs and done very well for herself.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top