JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When my Dad retired from the CIA he told me in 1999 it won't be long before gas was $5 a gallon.
He called it, he also would tell me and my brother to leave our phones in the car.
Because the Govt could listen to us.. we thought he was crazy.

Little did we know.

(But he's still crazy)

Washington won't be far behind they passed a gas tax increase not too long ago that would make an increase every couple years, we just saw one jump.

I'd be hard pressed to name anything that is the same cost today than it was 20 years ago...........

It was $5 per gallon about 8 years ago, it would be like that or more everywhere if Zero was still prez.

Presidents can pursue policies that over a period of time can influence gasoline prices in one direction or another, but their ability to impact prices quickly is pretty limited.

34822ACC-4034-4999-81A1-947F23145158.jpeg

Ex wife is on tier 1 and tier 2 P.E.R.S. plus gets money for being an elder in her tribe, her retirement pays a lot better than mine.

My wife's retirement is through PERS too. We're seriously considering converting it to an IRA when we can, because we simply don't trust the lunatics in Salem to keep it solvent.

The best part of this is the way Gavin Newscum wrote an executive order to take gas tax road repair funds to pay for railroad work.
Good luck with your recall effort, Californians

Every election they promise that the latest gas tax will ONLY be used for road construction and repair. They promise oversight to protect and ensure the money is only used for roads and the dummies there fall for it every time. And the government steals that money every time.
Truly people get the government they deserve.

Got back from Mexico late Monday night. 2887 miles driving there and back, to deliver donations to an orphanage for handicapped kids. Highest price for gas in California was $4.49 in San Diego and Los Angeles area. Highest price I paid was $3.89 in Gorman, just north of L.A. If it goes up to $5 a gallon, that will be reason enough to take a different route home.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top