JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
upload_2015-11-4_23-19-6.png

http://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/

Wife went. I gave her $200 and said just come back with just knives no cash please. Nothing cheap please. She stood in line in the wet and cold for 4 hours until she was let inside the building. Called me twice during to see if it was something I was interested in. I was. Wound up with a bunch of knives, highlight was 3 special run Blurs she got for $29 each. She was happy to see my eyes light up. Showed her how to flick them open, and she kept the purple one. Said with a smile as she wrapped her mitts on it and tucked it away: "That's for standing in line". LOL

You may be thinking "who would be dumb enough to stand in a friggan line in the rain and cold for over 4 hours?" I admit the thought may have crossed my mind as well, but I'd appreciate you not letting my wife in on that idea, so that it's not ruined for me next year. To the country boyz who watched her place in line, thanks for keeping her entertained with your continually interesting and varied conversation and also for holding her place in line so she could use the restroom. I hope your hemorrhoids are doing better. LOL

^^^4 hours^^ Keeper.

Last Edited:
Surprisingly they didn't put out any ZT's this year. I live in the neighborhood so swung by at 4:20 on Saturday, walked right in and went in search of a ZT Hinderer design to no avail. Glad I didn't wait in line to find that out!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top